On Easter Sunday after a wonderful visit an dinner with my kids and grandbabies, I ventured outside for a breath of fresh air and of course with my camera in tow. As I just moved here, everything is new so walking out into the back yard was exciting. While looking around I spotted a black squirrel jumping across the branches in a tree nearby. As I went to take the lens cap off the camera he disappeared in the thicket of trees and brush. But, below are a few things I did see. Enjoy!
- Please support my GoFundMe campaign: gofundme.com/dannys-moving-… @gofundme https://t.co/ZvNNTl2qzL 3 weeks ago
- Please support my GoFundMe campaign: gofundme.com/dannys-moving-… @gofundme https://t.co/3KCyf0bfQ2 1 month ago
- I'm raising money for Danny's Moving Expenses. Click to Donate: tw.gofund.me/dannys-moving-… via @gofundme 1 month ago
- RT @KentuckyHeir: wkyt.com/content/news/W… 2 months ago
- wkyt.com/content/news/W… 2 months ago