On Easter Sunday after a wonderful visit an dinner with my kids and grandbabies, I ventured outside for a breath of fresh air and of course with my camera in tow. As I just moved here, everything is new so walking out into the back yard was exciting. While looking around I spotted a black squirrel jumping across the branches in a tree nearby. As I went to take the lens cap off the camera he disappeared in the thicket of trees and brush. But, below are a few things I did see. Enjoy!
- and it begins......... 2 weeks ago
- Like it or not! https://t.co/bCGwIRehdX 3 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: So they caught Fake News CNN cold, but what about NBC, CBS & ABC? What about the failing @nytimes & @washingtonpost? T… 4 weeks ago
- Please support my GoFundMe campaign: gofundme.com/dannys-moving-… @gofundme https://t.co/ZvNNTl2qzL 2 months ago
- Please support my GoFundMe campaign: gofundme.com/dannys-moving-… @gofundme https://t.co/3KCyf0bfQ2 3 months ago