Cherokee, North Carolina is a very beautiful place to visit. The scenery is breathtaking. If you’re ever in the town, make sure you stop and visit their zoo. It’s small, but truly amazing and the people there are very nice and friendly. I fell in love with this baby Grizzly, I wanted to take her home with me 🙂 Here is the website to the zoo. http://www.cherokeebearzoo.com/ The photo of me and the baby grizzly was taken by the gentleman at the zoo, all others were taken by me.
- Please support my GoFundMe campaign: gofundme.com/dannys-moving-… @gofundme https://t.co/ZvNNTl2qzL 3 weeks ago
- Please support my GoFundMe campaign: gofundme.com/dannys-moving-… @gofundme https://t.co/3KCyf0bfQ2 1 month ago
- I'm raising money for Danny's Moving Expenses. Click to Donate: tw.gofund.me/dannys-moving-… via @gofundme 1 month ago
- RT @KentuckyHeir: wkyt.com/content/news/W… 2 months ago
- wkyt.com/content/news/W… 2 months ago